slashangry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You mess with the bull you get the horns

Go down 
+3
isladar
Callisto
Tempyst
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempyst

Tempyst

You mess with the bull you get the horns Empty
PostSubject: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:29 pm

Tempyst wrote:
When I've been looking for excuses to pass up events then it's time to pull the plug. I was considering sticking around to cash in my Limbus priority for some Homam, but I decided against it. I wouldn't feel right getting a major drop and then immediately leaving, anyway.

I feel it's selfish to leave a shell without at least making a goodbye post, as nothing gets accomplished and everyone is left wondering their reasons. Label me a hypocrite if you'd like on this one Weeks, but frankly this is my last official interaction with this shell as I've already dropped my pearl:

Weeks, you were a cancer on this shell despite how much work you insist you did for it. Good luck getting your Defending Ring and E.Body when you keep shitting all over the people who took the time to camp kings. If the stories I've heard about you throwing a fit because people weren't camping a KB you claimed at 1:30 PM are true, then you're even more immature than I thought. It was more than evident you resented those of us who couldn't spend 12 hours a day in game doing what you wanted. It was always kind of neat how you'd silently disappear without a word when we'd transition to go do something like sky farming or SCNM pop farming after Einherjar. I guess effort put in only counts when the event in question isn't below you doing it on an event night. I thought it was hilarious when you just kind of left in a huff when we were all having fun farming up SCNM pops in Beadeaux that one night because you didn't think it was worth our time to do it on a Saturday. Having fun? Not on Weeks' watch! When was the last time you enjoyed yourself in this game or in this shell?

Do you even realize how many people have left the shell or taken an extended absence citing your god awful attitude? You've taken the time to systematically alienate large sections of the shell, old and new, and you're pretty god damn shameless about it. Taking the time to run to a remote portion of BG and start a fight where no one else would see it instead of actually dealing with the situation in the linkshell forums? Wow, that's real leader like of you. Wait! No it isn't! It makes you look like a raging egomaniac! How about you track down our phone numbers and start yelling abuse at us while you're at it?

You've tried to pass the buck onto the Ventrilo users and BG posters, but let's face it- no one was forced to listen to us or read those posts. Your constant pants shitting in LS was always in plain sight, and now that you're a leader it can't be ignored.

With the "bad guy" post I thought perhaps you'd own up to your past behavior and stop trying to justify and rationalize acting like a twelve year old, and the fact that you kept acting like a twelve year old in response to it seriously put me off being in a shell led by you. Unfortunately I feel like this is partially my fault, since I encouraged you to name names during the summer after that particularly bad King Vingaroon attempt. God knows if you were going to take it this far, I would have kept my mouth shut.

Honestly, I wanted to stay with the shell after elections. PM was my only pearl. I enjoyed it both as a social and an event shell up until about a month or two ago. I felt Kitone and Hiroe were excellent leadership choices. Despite how much Isladar insisted we should leave, I kept saying "Let's see how it pans out, maybe Weeks will be alright." When I saw you flat-out insulting members in linkshell during a Fafnir a mere two days after you were elected, my hopes were dashed. I feel bad for Kitone and Hiroe, and I hope they do a good job with the shell in spite of you, because it certainly won't be helped by you.

There are other reasons for my leaving, but frankly none of them can be addressed to any one particular person so I'm going to leave it at that. To most members reading this, the preceding rant will look like the ravings of a lunatic without the proper context for it so there's no sense in me adding more to this.

To tie up some loose ends:

Kitone and Hiroe, best wishes, you two were the biggest reasons I had hesitations in leaving the shell.

Kenshiin, I'm sorry I laughed at your exquisitely Ray Romano like voice. I tried so hard not to, and if you felt insulted I give you every right to make fun of my dumb haircut.

To the rest of the membership, I wish you luck in your endeavors. It's been a solid ten months working with you guys, and I wish I could have made my time with you longer. Hopefully you're enjoying your experience with the shell more than I have over the last month.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:46 am

DON'T WEEKS ME BRO
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:11 am

Very nice, and thanks for posting it here so I can get the FULL FLAVA
Back to top Go down
Tempyst

Tempyst

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:15 am

part of me wishes I'd left in the references to him being 200k in debt without a job and watching finding nemo with his cousin
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:39 am

"P.S. Sorry to hear about your recent credit card issues; might I suggest taking out a school loan? OH WAIT"
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:55 am

hey I thought this wasn't about me
Back to top Go down
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 11:18 am

:(

It's better to be gone if you weren't enjoying yourself, so it's good you left. Although, I don't think you had met your "Deaths" quota throughout the duration of your membership. Hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Mote

Mote

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 11:42 am

we miss you Rogan.
Back to top Go down
Illuminatus

Illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:58 pm

for those sans access:

Weeks wrote:
I don't know that this is even worth responding to, but just a few quick points:

If the people who were actually involved in the Behemoth affair want to make a deal out of it, go ahead. Tempyst doesn't have a clue what it was about or what I said.

The "remote portion of BG" is a place where Isladar and her crew gathered to do things like talk shit behind the backs of LSmates. I almost never visited it, but when I did recently I found Tempyst and Isladar doing victory laps about the fact that they "shut me up" when I chose not to re-call out an LSmate who had not been performing up to standards at an event several weeks before. I tried to resolve it through PMs, he responded repeatedly on said forum, so I responded there. In short, Tempyst is being an idiot.

And yes, Isladar was a major source of negativity in this LS, did absolutely no more than I did to hide it, and that does in fact make Tempyst and that entire clique hypocrites.

And finally, if Tempyst wanted to convince me to change my attitude, perhaps he shouldn't have picked one example where I was very clearly in the right and just phrased something in a smart-ass way in the heat of battle and one where I said absolutely nothing that was the least little bit controversial. It's perfectly emblematic, though. One of their friends screws up, I don't say a single word about it, and they still get in my face about how I'm mistreating him.

YEAH ISLADAR YOU BIG BULLY
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:05 pm

I AGREE SHE'S A VERY BIG SOURCE OF NEGATIVITY AND VAGINOSITY

but seriously I wasn't even involved and this guy came off as a bit of a douchenozzle
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:29 pm

That response was REMARKABLY brief of him. He makes Tanith's War and Peace look like a fuckin' intro paragraph.
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:33 pm

GOD I WISH I WASNT SO FUCKING NEGATIVE
Back to top Go down
Illuminatus

Illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:14 pm

TURN THAT FROWN
UPSIDE DOWN
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
Back to top Go down
Illuminatus

Illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:17 pm

also I'm not supposed to post that, so

SECRET PRZ
MR PEANUT
Back to top Go down
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:12 am

Mote wrote:
we miss you Rogan.
I'M HERE MOTE! I'M HERE!
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:47 pm

Someone get Weeks home address and mail him a trophy for being the biggest faggot on this server, followed by a swift kick in his grundle.
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:39 pm

Do you have any documentation (pie charts, diagrams, etc.) as to exactly what a grundle is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You mess with the bull you get the horns   You mess with the bull you get the horns Empty

Back to top Go down

You mess with the bull you get the horns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
slashangry :: /angry :: WANGMAN ON MAH SIX-
Jump to: