slashangry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

thank god the sluts are banned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melode

Melode

thank god the sluts are banned Empty
PostSubject: thank god the sluts are banned   thank god the sluts are banned EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:43 am

Don't mess with Barbie
Let's get something straight — Barbie may look like a bombshell, but she's no pushover. Mattel, the makers of the iconic doll, recently won a prolonged legal battle with MGA, the manufacturers of Bratz. The outcome of the legal battle puts into question the future of the creepy-looking Bratz figures. A federal court ruled that MGA was to be banned from making and selling "the saucy Barbie alternative." Why? Apparently, the court found that the creator of Bratz came up with the idea while working for Mattel. Hence, the idea belongs to the house that Barbie built.
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: thank god the sluts are banned   thank god the sluts are banned EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:15 pm

WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO TEACH ME TO EXPLOIT MY BODY FOR PRIZES NOW, GODDAMN
Back to top Go down
Mote

Mote

PostSubject: Re: thank god the sluts are banned   thank god the sluts are banned EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 3:20 pm

creepy old men, just as it should be!

I'm willing to take on specific cases, in the meantime. please apply within.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thank god the sluts are banned   thank god the sluts are banned Empty

Back to top Go down

thank god the sluts are banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
slashangry :: /angry :: WANGMAN ON MAH SIX-
Jump to: