slashangry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just wanted to share

Go down 
+3
isladar
Brogan
Veo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Veo

Veo

Just wanted to share Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to share   Just wanted to share EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:02 pm

Hey was just bored this afternoon so did a quick 5 minute sketch for a friend. Wanted to share!

Just wanted to share Picture030

Snaped with my phone excuse the shit quality.
Back to top Go down
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to share   Just wanted to share EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:28 pm

This is fucking awesome. I should post some of my stuff, sometime. Good work, Veo.

Veo's FUCKIN' BALLS level just rose by 69.69!
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to share   Just wanted to share EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:07 pm

very cool! you just volunteered yourself to draw funny shit for the new front page!
Back to top Go down
Veo

Veo

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to share   Just wanted to share EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Hah i could easily do that. I dabble in mostly notebook drawings and sketches lately.

ex. funny looking ninjas and samurais (i must not be thinking bout ffxi when im in class)

Just wanted to share Picture033

Just wanted to share Picture031

Then again I have tendencies to draw stupid shit when i should be taking notes too. . .

Just wanted to share Picture034

But if you really want something polished im sure i could find some dusty supplies and go all out illustration on you.

Just wanted to share April2171

Just let me know, unemployment leads to very idle hands and there is a point where
<Jerkin> <By Light of fire> ends up being <Chafing> <Inside> <Mog House>

and yes my phones camera sucks and yes that is my girly handwriting you can see on some of the notebook drawings.
Back to top Go down
Day

Day

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to share   Just wanted to share EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:29 pm

I like your style Veo, I majored in Art in college but our stuff is very different! I really like the illustrations in the last pic :3 Cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Stimed

Stimed

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to share   Just wanted to share EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:40 pm

damn veo, you've got some skills!

i've done some web design stuff before. here's a little something i did about 3 years ago.. was thinking of actually making the site, but I had trouble understanding all works of CGI bins for my guest book and contacts form page.

Just wanted to share Whole10
Back to top Go down
Tempyst

Tempyst

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to share   Just wanted to share EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:12 pm

That dinosaur in the top hat better be the new /angry mascot.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrunner

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to share   Just wanted to share EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:46 pm

Tempyst wrote:
That dinosaur in the top hat better be the new /angry mascot.

I vote 10 yesses. Best of them all
Back to top Go down
Veo

Veo

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to share   Just wanted to share EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:02 pm

haha it may need a HQ treatment and a real scanner/color but could be done temp. Hah yes day i got a BA in art, mostly graphic/illustration/printmaking. I have lots of stuff i could post. . maybe i could renane the thread lets see ur skillzz and everyone could post their funny doodles
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to share   Just wanted to share EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:46 pm

FUCK YEAH DINOSAURS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to share   Just wanted to share Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to share
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
slashangry :: /angry :: WANGMAN ON MAH SIX-
Jump to: