slashangry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I found something... something special <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mote

Mote

I found something...  something special <3 Empty
PostSubject: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:10 pm

OH MY GOD ORIGINAL IAS

MUST READ
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:11 pm

I KNEW IT
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:12 pm

Tempyst wrote:
i sub milli vanilli girl you know its true

THUS HISTORY WOULD ONE DAY REPEAT ITSELF
Back to top Go down
Iono

Iono

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:19 pm

2,667 Replies, 54 pages.
Simply amazing. I barely got through the first page. looks like I know what i'm doin later after i finish cleanin the house.
Back to top Go down
Iono

Iono

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:21 pm

I just looked and liked how the last reply was almost exactly one year later. Amazing. A thread, a year in the making.
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:34 pm

Its fucking hilarious, oh god
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:37 pm

RUN UP THE FLAGZORZ BOYS, WE GOT A LIVE ONE
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:38 pm

POSTING IS YES
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:39 pm

ERIK: YOUR DAD IS YOUR FATHER
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:44 pm

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:50 pm

I found something...  something special <3 Ohgodithurts1kx
Back to top Go down
Mote

Mote

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:50 pm

The Epic Elliott page (15?) is still my favorite part
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Quote :
Goo Weasely the Hall Monitor RUES THE DAY he ever met the Hazzard Boys. Rues the day. I mean literally. He wakes up and rues. Dawn 'til dusk. Rues and rues and rues. It'll put meat on ya, I tell you. My grandpappy rued hisself into the service back in aught two. Of course, back then, they rued somethin' fierce. Not like the ruing you kids do nowadays. Heh. I tell ya. Not a one survived. Funnily enough, the potroast came out perfect.
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:52 pm

I'm almost there!!
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:53 pm

ITS PAGE ELEVEN
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:56 pm

Elliott comes for the ham, but stays for the sodomy.

Elliott's broadway musical, "Not Now, Mommy Has a Headache: The Tempyst Story" has been in production for almost forty-three years.

Elliott is responsible for green lighting all of Pauly Shore's movies and doesn't feel guilty at all.

Elliott, contrary to rumor, did not sleep with Ted Danson on a dare. He did it out of love.
Back to top Go down
Mote

Mote

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:57 pm

i SING YE SONG OF FISHING
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:08 pm

wow everyone who isn't me, tempyst, mote and elliott were poopballs
Back to top Go down
Mote

Mote

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:20 pm

Towards the end, it was more the doing it to spite the others than because you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Mote

Mote

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:21 pm

and i wish more of the links worked.
Back to top Go down
Mote

Mote

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:25 pm

I found something...  something special <3 Slushyusyus-zanshin
Back to top Go down
Iono

Iono

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:33 pm

You might say we drank the kool aid.

ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.

arwrr.
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:02 pm

Quote :

* As a reminder to all the dear, loyal, and mostly-illiterate readers of IBBPA, I would like to reinstate the Terms of Service as set forth between The Masters of the Universe, hereafter referred to as Tempyst and Isladar (but mostly Isladar) or TAIBMI, and you, the audience, hereafter referred to as "you", "y'all", or "you + [term to be decided on at the whim of Her Imperial Majesty, the "I" of TAIBMI]".

By reading, replying to, thinking of, touching yourself while thinking of, getting a shot for, licking to see if it tastes like ham, selling your virgin daughters into bondage for, exposing minors to contents of, laughing, giggling, snorting, spooting, and/or peeing a little at IBBPA, you hereby tacitly agree to the following terms and condition:

1. You hold and recognize TAIBMI to be the Lord thy God, and shalt not worship any other threads, idols, or pieces of lint before them.

2. You relinquish any claim to holding TAIBMI, Bastard Squad, IBBPA, or Elliott's new kitten responsible for any damages incurred by exposure to TAIBMI, Bastard Squad, IBBPA, or Elliott's new kitten. All claims that the above institutions (and cat) are carcinogenic and cause cancer in lab animals are filthy lies by people who aren't funny.

3. You proles agree that anything produced by TAIBMI (whether in written, electronic [i.e. posting], visual, or stuff Tempyst digs out of his hair, form) is freakin' AWESOME and god DAMN if it isn't the coolest @#%^ you've ever seen, and realize that your mother would probably stop whoring herself out if you could be as cool as TAIBMI. In addition to being awesome, the above intellectual property of TAIBMI will heretoafter be the most HILARIOUS @#%^ ever, and you will be subconsiously conditioned (but not in the hair way) to tinkle a little every time you are exposed to any manifestation of it.

4. You agree to procure TAIBMI the following items: Hauberk +1, Berserker's Axe, Amemet Mantle +1, and an econo-size bottle of Pantene Pro-V Conditioner for Tempyst. Because conditioning is the mother#$^&ing most important part. Now I mean in the hair way, when earlier I didn't. You have to keep up with this sh*t. So anyway, yeah, in the hair way. But not like.. the Brett Hart kind of conditioning. Like, clearly that dude went too far.

5. Look, there are TWO different connotations of the word 'conditioning'. Its NOT that hard.

6. TAIBMI is such a freakin' awesome new acronym. Your pee glands are just rearin' to go, aren't they!

7. You agree that these terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime at the whim and fancy of TAIBMI, and that you got nothin' for it. Such as this: TAIBMI and IBBPA now have the rights to your immortal soul. Did you see that? BAM. I just thought of that and ADDED IT THE HELL ON. And you were all like "DAMN." and I was all "DUDE, I KNOW. OWNED." So watch yourself.

ALL HAIL TAIBMI.

Love,
Auntie Isladar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found something... something special <3   I found something...  something special <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I found something... something special <3
Page 1 of 1