slashangry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempyst

Tempyst

this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen Empty
PostSubject: this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen   this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down
keith
Admin
keith

PostSubject: Re: this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen   this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:19 pm

I used to love virtual theater rides, but that one looked pretty awful. I'm surprised Capcom would license their characters to something like that. I guess we live in a world where the Street Fighter movie was made, and more to the point, a world where the Street Fighter Movie game was made.
Back to top Go down
Thisisi

Thisisi

PostSubject: Re: this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen   this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:35 am

think i jsut got stupider
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen   this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:21 am

Move it, Vega!
Back to top Go down
Tempyst

Tempyst

PostSubject: Re: this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen   this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:59 am

from now on I'm finishing all my real life fights with a double hadoken to the balls
Back to top Go down
Tempyst

Tempyst

PostSubject: Re: this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen   this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:03 am

keith wrote:
I used to love virtual theater rides, but that one looked pretty awful. I'm surprised Capcom would license their characters to something like that. I guess we live in a world where the Street Fighter movie was made, and more to the point, a world where the Street Fighter Movie game was made.

if you want a long but interesting read about the SF Movie game, check this out

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=125411

It's been a while since I read it but due to miscommunication the development team thought they were working on something akin to street fighter III which makes the train wreck even better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen   this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen Empty

Back to top Go down

this is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
slashangry :: /angry :: WANGMAN ON MAH SIX-
Jump to: