slashangry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn

Go down 
+5
Veo
keith
Jyosshu
Mote
Shaftoe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaftoe

Shaftoe

iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn Empty
PostSubject: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:54 pm

Behold the two conversations I had with Raj when he was asking me about applying to PM. I don't know which of my m@mbers he was in contact with but I washed both of them just in case after this.

iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn Raj

Guess how the vote went?

HAY
Back to top Go down
Mote

Mote

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:41 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Jyosshu

Jyosshu

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:53 pm

If their application was typed as poorly as that, I hope wonderfully. Also, bleh at Axe WAR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.personal.kent.edu/~jwygle/
keith
Admin
keith

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Is this where "hw long am i lookn at" comes from, or is that just a cute coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Shaftoe

Shaftoe

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:40 pm

That is indeed where hw long am i lookn at comes from.

i hv SKY SEA acces
Back to top Go down
Veo

Veo

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:31 pm

lawl
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:58 pm

Oh fuck we need the Skaterman app too.
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:12 pm

Hiroe said I can't have it ; ;
Back to top Go down
Shaftoe

Shaftoe

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:03 am

Removed this upon further consideration, since this forum's public.

Last edited by Shaftoe on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keith
Admin
keith

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:28 am

Aww, he seems nice, if a little simple.
Back to top Go down
Melode

Melode

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:25 am

holy hell if i EVER start typing like Raj PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BREAK MY PEARL AND B-LIST ME

I mean I know I'm horrible on a keyboard but Jeeezes fricking scullymuffins
Back to top Go down
Thisisi

Thisisi

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:58 am

makes me feel better about my typeing skillz. but skaterman sounds like he is a walmart greeter. you want little smily stickhor?
Back to top Go down
Veo

Veo

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:17 am

Baaaaaby-Ruuuuth??!1?
Back to top Go down
Day

Day

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:34 am

Melode wrote:
holy hell if i EVER start typing like Raj PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BREAK MY PEARL AND B-LIST ME

I mean I know I'm horrible on a keyboard but Jeeezes fricking scullymuffins
You type awesome, Zeith and I both love it.
Back to top Go down
Melode

Melode

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:25 am

Day wrote:

You type awesome, Zeith and I both love it.

Do you love it cuz I type like a baby t-rex and you've always wanted a pet? Or because Audrey loves me and you don't want to get your ass kicked by her.
Back to top Go down
Jyosshu

Jyosshu

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:41 pm

I recall Tanith not believing that Thisisi was in control of his own character, because he wasn't typing with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.personal.kent.edu/~jwygle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn   iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn Empty

Back to top Go down

iv spoke to one of your m@mbers an was told to speak to u regardn joinn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
slashangry :: /angry :: WANGMAN ON MAH SIX-
Jump to: