slashangry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

maintence shinnanigans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thisisi

Thisisi

maintence shinnanigans Empty
PostSubject: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:53 pm

soo is this maintence really a 7 hour maintence starting in the middle of the day and going through 90% of NAs play time........ what cant SE just do 1 maintence while we are sleeping and duing jp play time. on a side note this is a server reset so do we want to bliz after anything big when teh game is up and ttry to get a fancy kill under our belt?
Back to top Go down
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:02 pm

I'd say you all may have a decent shot at King Arthro. I have to work at 4:00 EST, myself, so no fun for me.
Back to top Go down
Iono

Iono

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:14 pm

Wait what time is the mainteneance supposed to end (EST OR CST)?
Back to top Go down
Thisisi

Thisisi

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:20 pm

6pm EST i belive it is Sapose to end. as to wether it will end then or not is up in the air
Back to top Go down
Iono

Iono

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Fuck me. I'm upset i woke up late today =/ would of made it to class on tiem and had soemthign to do till 3 atleast.
Back to top Go down
Thisisi

Thisisi

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:57 pm

yeah i made a run to the bank, made a deposit of ~$750, my my account ballance after the depoist was less then $350, wich i have to pay my truck payment with, so i have like $10 to my name until i beat the $1000+ out of my brother that he spent from my account that i needed to survive the winter. also i decied to play some moar diablo2 til teh game is up. dont anyone think about rushing down to bostinx oblette w/e tf its called, i need to kill me a bloodsucker after maintence!
Back to top Go down
Veo

Veo

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 pm

I cant even connect to POL anyone else having this problem~ hope its due to maint?
Back to top Go down
Tanith

Tanith

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Yeah seems like POL is down atm.
Back to top Go down
Iono

Iono

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Anyone want to run out and see if we can find Simurgh when the server comes up?
Back to top Go down
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Veo wrote:
I cant even connect to POL anyone else having this problem~ hope its due to maint?
I've been trying since 12:30, I cannot get on either. Well, work time anyway. See you all later :)
Back to top Go down
Veo

Veo

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Iono wrote:
Anyone want to run out and see if we can find Simurgh when the server comes up?

Sure Iono, If the servers back on @ 6 then ill have about an hour to kill before Assault.
Back to top Go down
Iono

Iono

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:41 pm

Well I plan on just runin gout quickly on RNg at 6 if the server's up. Idk if he'll even be up but i'll run ou ton RNG and see if i can pic kup one of the 2 nms on WS
I'm gogin to get some Food and eat till 6
Back to top Go down
Veo

Veo

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:04 pm

ok, hopefully well get a couple others if its up.
Back to top Go down
Iono

Iono

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:45 pm

What job would you come on Veo? I was thinking i'd probably be better off coming SCH and just running around looking for it for enfeebs.
Back to top Go down
Iono

Iono

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:49 pm

Server's up
Back to top Go down
Veo

Veo

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:50 pm

SAM/NIN Prolly, RNG would get melted, MNK the same and rdm only 71 hah
Back to top Go down
Veo

Veo

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Mine still says cant play during maint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maintence shinnanigans   maintence shinnanigans Empty

Back to top Go down

maintence shinnanigans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
slashangry :: /angry :: HOW I SHOT FFXI-
Jump to: