slashangry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inside Joke Discussion

Go down 
+10
Tempyst
Melode
Yojoyochenjo
finzenku
Thisisi
Iono
Callisto
Scritch
Jyosshu
isladar
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
isladar
Admin
isladar

Inside Joke Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:04 pm

With the blenderingosity of two tight groups, our language and vocab are going to be humping each other like horny dachshunds. What I'd like to put here are examples of both group's classic jokes, so we can all enjoy the giggles and collective retardation.
Back to top Go down
Jyosshu

Jyosshu

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:06 pm

This one actually predates MogHouse: Jobiani Trap!
Back to top Go down
http://www.personal.kent.edu/~jwygle/
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:07 pm

WELL EXPLAIN IT YOU NAB
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:08 pm

https://2img.net/h/i38.photobucket.com/albums/e127/rprice80/Tanith.jpg

This is pretty much the best thing Calli has ever done.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:11 pm

Let's see, for starters: Thisisi dies, alot.

Inside Joke Discussion Thisisiowned

Some gearz I made us back in the day:

Inside Joke Discussion Vook-2

Inside Joke Discussion Scitchy-1

Inside Joke Discussion Finz

Inside Joke Discussion Tanith

Inside Joke Discussion Calli
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:12 pm

One example you may have seen tossed around already is KOGAR. Usually this is said like this: /sh KOOOGGAAAAAAAARRRRRR.

Back in HoD days, when we'd be floundering around sky, there was a Galka RMT named Kogar. Piggie would say his name in his special Piggie-voice, and I started going off on MIGHTY KOGAR, OF THE HILL PEOPLE. Now we just say it incessantly. KOGAR must always be written in all caps, as he is MIGHTY.

A newer example is from an application PM received by someone named Skaterman. Which is in itself hilarious, but on his listed goals for FFXI was included that he'd never fought such HNMs as BEHEMOR (emphasis added), from which he wanted an Adamant Hauberk. The rest of the application was just as bad, grammatically, so I was reading it over vent for laughs. Ikarys started giving Skaterman the voice of some oppressed Eastern European guy, and how BEHEMOR destroyed his willage, and how when the Soviets left they took all Adamant Hauberks. We believe KOGAR rides BEHEMOR into battle.
Back to top Go down
Jyosshu

Jyosshu

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:13 pm

LOL. NEVA!

Jobiani was a noob in our social, TheNightsWatch. On our second Labor Day gathering, we were fucking plastererered. Like drinking at 11am, and now it is 10 pm shit. Anyways, we all had this epiphany, everyone ran towards their respective gaming devices to try and log on first to be the one to finally kick the noob. He wasn't on at the time. So we changed to /lsmes to read Jobiani trap so taht the moment he would login and ask "what's a jobiani trap?" we'd break that shit faster than I fall over doing drunk handstands.

Unfortunately, no one got their pearl broken that I can recall. Though, I did end up shouting in WG about my roommate fucking small boys, and some other not quite nice things.
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:14 pm

Vook's actually working on making a collage of all the times he's had to come raise Thisisi.... including the time he died in Maze of Sahkrami by using Self-Destruct.

Last edited by Scritch on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:15 pm

We rained Askar for awhile but Tan missed the photo op:
Inside Joke Discussion Askar_group3

He prefers to go by 'Captain Tanith':

Inside Joke Discussion TaniSig2
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Jyosshu wrote:

Jobiani was a noob in our social, TheNightsWatch. On our second Labor Day gathering, we were fucking plastererered. Like drinking at 11am, and now it is 10 pm shit. Anyways, we all had this epiphany, everyone ran towards their respective gaming devices to try and log on first to be the one to finally kick the noob. He wasn't on at the time. So we changed to /lsmes to read Jobiani trap so taht the moment he would login and ask "what's a jobiani trap?" we'd break that shit faster than I fall over doing drunk handstands.

Oh GOD I think Calli told me this story when we were out drinking, that's fucking hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Jyosshu

Jyosshu

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:16 pm

It is. Which is why it is and forever will be a legacy.
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:20 pm

No explanation needed, really:

Inside Joke Discussion Knowurikarys

From when I was running events in HoD and got sick of people bringing up "WELL WHAT IF MY SPLEEN EXPLODES WHAT THEN" everytime I tried to get an idea off the ground:

Inside Joke Discussion Burnbridges

61'D:

Inside Joke Discussion 61original6zf
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:26 pm

going to go out on a limb and say this was one of the best posts I ever made on MH forums:

[url]http://moghousels.com/forums/calli's-corner/adventures-in-not-getting-work-done!/msg1670/#msg1670[/url]
Back to top Go down
Iono

Iono

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:32 pm

2 words.

HAWT.
DAWG.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:33 pm

That post above totally borked for some reason.

Anyways, attempt #2, possibly the best post I ever made on MH forums not counting the COR/RDM guides:

http://moghousels.com/forums/calli's-corner/adventures-in-not-getting-work-done!/msg1670/#msg1670

edit: oh fucking tittyshits this does not want to play nice with the link, just copypasta it into your browser.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:50 pm

Those who frequent BG may have seen this already, but some of my sprite gifs I made in MH(this is the origin of ThisIsForPimpy), they're posted several places but the BG thread was the easiest to find the link to. If you use a darker skin normally I'd suggest using a lighter one like Default or Subsilver for this:

http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/ffxi-media-center/50143-what-i-do-my-spare-time.html
Back to top Go down
Thisisi

Thisisi

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:41 pm

cadence. zangada. nothing more needs to be said
other than,,,,

SHIT I FORGOT MY KUNAMARI TOOLS I CANT HOLD HATE

and

IM LEVELING ARCHERY TO HOLD HATE WITH THIS EMN -3 BOW
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:43 pm

oh right,

Inside Joke Discussion Zangfail
Back to top Go down
Thisisi

Thisisi

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:44 pm

calli you also forgot lolGeorge's Armet and i cant find the pic anywhere
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:53 pm

God, Cadence.... ugh, god Zangada. I don't know which one was worse.

I guess Zangada. No matter how much I fucking hate Cadence for being COR/WHM, at least Cadence never wiped us at Jailer of Justice.
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:56 pm

OH GOD HOW DID I NOT POST THIS

MOTHERFUCKIN' BLODO, THE LAST GAY VAMPIRE FUCKER

Inside Joke Discussion Blodo1

AND THEN

Inside Joke Discussion Blodo
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:58 pm

Wait, was that evidence about Isladar having a shred of weabooness?
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:59 pm

Look the man is pretty.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:01 pm

AS PRETTY AS...
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:01 pm

Inside Joke Discussion Peteburns1

80'S ERA PETE BURNS??

WHAT SAY YOU?
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:02 pm

THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS HAS PASSED
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:14 pm

Okay, what we're gonna do here is let every MogHouse member take a vote.

Who was worse?

Cadence
Zangada
Or a write in candidate of your choice.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:17 pm

Not sure if Ups really counts since we booted him in like a week. Grafh deserves honorable mention.
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:20 pm

You know, I only came back to the game like 3 days before he was kicked. What was so bad about Grafh anyway?
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:23 pm

Pretty much the Alpha lootwhore, wanted to lot on absolutely everything that dropped, afk'd through most every event, not really good at any of his jobs, and made several attempts to undermine the officers by spouting false crap about how we did things, such as that as soon as Chap/Surcoat dropped we would never do Xarc again, and pretty sure he's the one who started the deal about Tan spending the bank on Smithing skillups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Joke Discussion   Inside Joke Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside Joke Discussion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next