slashangry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread

Go down 
+5
Illuminatus
Melode
Brogan
Yojoyochenjo
Callisto
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Callisto

Callisto

Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread Empty
PostSubject: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:06 pm

Going to start keeping a journal of my absolutely fantastic invites on my quest to finish off PLD and BRD merits:

Today's entry:

Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread Why

Edit: Arrive to camp to find 3 weakened...

Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread Why1
Back to top Go down
Yojoyochenjo

Yojoyochenjo

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:30 pm

Only problem I see is some douchebag named "Neomorpheus"...everything else looks peachy.

Well that and no one from Windy.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:50 pm

We haven't made it to chain 6 yet, //exit and I think I'll play PS3 for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Is that guy's name "Pantherballs"?
Back to top Go down
Melode

Melode

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:50 pm

just singular Pantherball, his other was torn off in a horrific printing press accident
Back to top Go down
Illuminatus

Illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:15 pm

Melode wrote:
just singular Pantherball, his other was torn off in a horrific printing press accident

I LOL'd.
Back to top Go down
Yojoyochenjo

Yojoyochenjo

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:07 pm

Melode wrote:

Mel is my new favorite person.

Sorry, Megan Fox...we hardly knew ye.
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:48 pm

Hey, that Neomorpjfahjdjadlj guy is the guy who invited me to a meripo on PUP the other day.

So that alone gives you an idea of how good he is at making meripo. He also told our BRD to sub WHM instead of NIN.
Back to top Go down
Iono

Iono

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:35 am

Everyone knows you sub RDM instead of NIN man what a retard.
Back to top Go down
Melode

Melode

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:52 am

shit naw son, break out the brd/sch yo
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:02 pm

Despite the lame subjobs this one has potential:

Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread Why2
Back to top Go down
Thisisi

Thisisi

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:04 pm

neomctoolbag is posibly the single worst player i have ever come into contact with, back in the day he was tryin to level rdm as a DD as rdm/whm in the 50s advertiseing his 100dmg cyclonese or something, so i did an 800 rampage as bst and kicked his ass out of the pt. also why would you accept an invite from a 74 blm?!? also was this vs birds or mamool? bird + blm = enough said
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:10 pm

Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread Why3

<3 WARs
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:13 pm

Oh hey and a 22 Bullet COR with a...a...Rune Blade? What in the fuck?

Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread Why4
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:19 pm

lol...one of the DDs decides to pull when I'm pulling on first mob, about the entire floor links, 2 dead on first chain.

Add: Oh hey and the COR rolls a lucky, doubles up on it, and turns it into a Bust.
Back to top Go down
Melode

Melode

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:07 pm

but you had ROCKLOBSTA in your pt yo!!! Mothereffing ROCKLOBSTA!!

btw you must say ROCKLOBSTA in a Peter Griffin voice and shout it as loud as you can
Back to top Go down
Jyosshu

Jyosshu

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Oh shit, Rocklobsta is the one that has an awesome provoke macro.

Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread Awesome_party_chat_01
Back to top Go down
http://www.personal.kent.edu/~jwygle/
Melode

Melode

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Jyosshu wrote:
Oh shit, Rocklobsta is the one that has an awesome provoke macro.

Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread Awesome_party_chat_01

lol Yeah, they (i think its a she btw) aren't the best player in the world but they are funny as hell
Back to top Go down
Thisisi

Thisisi

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:48 am

yeah rocklobsta is in the link shell im currently resideing in, he/she is a good shit INFINIKAISER
Back to top Go down
Melode

Melode

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Thisisi my cure macro is getting lonley
Back to top Go down
Thisisi

Thisisi

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:42 pm

sorry mel it will get plenty of exercise at some point! how ever i just got the Bloodsucker ToD today, but there were ~12 people down there(its the NM leech in bostanouix obette, who tf cares how its spelt, that drops a ring for hp+50, and has a 72 hours respawn) so ill be sticking arround a few pops to try'n claim and get lucky. yeah, right, me lucky, thats a good one. been after this ToD since befor i quit last time!
Back to top Go down
Illuminatus

Illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Thisisi wrote:
sorry mel it will get plenty of exercise at some point! how ever i just got the Bloodsucker ToD today, but there were ~12 people down there(its the NM leech in bostanouix obette, who tf cares how its spelt, that drops a ring for hp+50, and has a 72 hours respawn) so ill be sticking arround a few pops to try'n claim and get lucky. yeah, right, me lucky, thats a good one. been after this ToD since befor i quit last time!

I think we went 1/10 on it... got the drop on the first run, randomly lotted for it and won. So Eriina and I camped it for 9 more tries (=almost a month) and never got anything more than a pigeon's blood ruby. :(
Back to top Go down
Thisisi

Thisisi

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:59 pm

great... so its a 3 day respawn AND a shitty drop rate for.... 50 hp. awomse. typical SE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread   Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Callisto's Why The Fuck Do The Merit Gods Hate Me?? Thread
Page 1 of 1