slashangry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My PM farewell speech

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Illuminatus

Illuminatus

My PM farewell speech Empty
PostSubject: My PM farewell speech   My PM farewell speech EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:35 pm

Quote :
So, I've dropped my pearl. I've been bugging Hiroe for a month now to get an osode with my points so I wouldn't be wasting them, and the day after he gave it to me, I got the Lv35 Marduk body piece from Salvage. Salvage bodies cost ~11M, and I didn't have that, but I did have the osode. So immediately I put up for sale everything that I didn't *need* on Tsuko, including the osode. I know this was a violation of the rules (I mean, I was friends with Shadeychewy!), but my only defense is that I was pumped about Marduk body and trying to finish it, plus PanicMotion is pretty much doomed from my perspective, and it seemed like a sinking ship -- how long do I ride it before I jump off and save myself? But I did break the rules, even if it's a failing shell, so I dropped my pearl before it could be broken.

Weeks is a poisonous force in the shell. I know he'll write some negative things about me and not answer to what I'm saying about him, but that's his modus operandi for everything: it's not him, it's you. From being constantly negative and being MEAN to the people I call friends is not acceptable from a leader. Leaders are supposed to unite, and yes, if there's reason, reprimand or guide someone who's doing something wrong in the correct direction. We can't do everything perfectly (Einherjar), and we aren't on call 24/7 (midday Behemoth claim), and no one is out to get you (Weeks' general paranoia). I have grown to hate him in a way I didn't think possible, which is not how a leader in an HNMLS should be viewed by the people they look after. Sure, they have to make tough decisions, but Talis/Shaftoe/Asukas rarely if ever did anything like what Weeks has been doing since he first joined the shell. How he got elected I'll never know, unless people wanted this LS to implode. They got their wish, if so.

So, in closing, I wish you all luck. The PanicMotion I knew is dead, anyway, so I'm not really sad to leave. I will however miss people like Beata, Krissy, and all the other friends I've made in PanicMotion. No one will doubt that I was dedicated to the shell and put my best effort in. I'm not a rule breaker, I don't cause fights, I don't suck up to leaders. So if PM's best people are treated like this, I'm glad to leave. Don't hesitate to /tell me in game or sent me an IM (AIM: deiXmachinis), as I still love you all (minus one)

I'm FREE :O
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: My PM farewell speech   My PM farewell speech EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:58 pm

Welcome to Bonertown, honk honk!
Back to top Go down
Mote

Mote

PostSubject: Re: My PM farewell speech   My PM farewell speech EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:02 pm

Illu <3

I'd SO grow a beard for that guy

albino
Back to top Go down
Tempyst

Tempyst

PostSubject: Re: My PM farewell speech   My PM farewell speech EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:16 pm

I love the epic weeks hate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My PM farewell speech   My PM farewell speech Empty

Back to top Go down

My PM farewell speech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
slashangry :: /angry :: WANGMAN ON MAH SIX-
Jump to: