slashangry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy fucking shit...

Go down 
+5
Brogan
Mote
Scritch
keith
Callisto
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Callisto

Callisto

Holy fucking shit... Empty
PostSubject: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:21 pm

Jackyl wrote:

Big thanks to all members of SapereAude and those who sold me alex on various different servers ^.~

Holy fucking shit... Burtgangpu4

Details to come later...

I had no idea anyone was close to finishing one of these...
Back to top Go down
keith
Admin
keith

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:55 pm

Wow, really? I thought nobody knew how to finish that questline yet...
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Man, I'd be so pissed if I was the BLU that lost the fight.

Not only does he have to do all that crap again, but he can't even be #1 any more.

Also: Holy Christ is that a busy text box. And damnit, why do PLDs never put arrows in that last slot? Am I the only person who is bugged to death if he sees an open slot he can fill?
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:51 pm

I keep wooden arrows for pulling purposes, but sometimes it's an inventory issue, or just hurrying to change and only grabbing what's important.
Back to top Go down
Mote

Mote

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:49 pm

i am also bugged if i see an empty slot i can fill.

what are we talking about, again?
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:51 am

Holy fucking crap that is the most fucktarded thing that has ever happened to this damn game.

Mythic weapons give accuracy+ with a 100% TP Aftermath, Attack+ with a 200% TP Aftermath, and ONLY give Double Attack with a 300% TP Aftermath.

This officially fucking screws over roughly half of the mythic weapons of ever having a use. Mythics are basically only useful if they're useful without even counting Aftermath now.
Back to top Go down
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:27 am

Ooooh, wow.
What
The
F.
Back to top Go down
Melode

Melode

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:31 am

did anyone else notice they were /rdm queen
Back to top Go down
Illuminatus

Illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:47 am

Melode wrote:
BALLISTAAAAA

wut
Back to top Go down
Jyosshu

Jyosshu

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:38 pm

Melode wrote:

/rdm is a decent sub for an Aegis PLD. And they have Burtang wtf do they need a real sub for? >.>

Also, that's my other character . . . Taru PLD I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.personal.kent.edu/~jwygle/
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Apparently Mythic Weapon item text is pretty misleading as Scritch says...I guess with this /RDM is actually a lot more viable for them as well, especially if they have a D.Ring since they have Valhalla pieces...still sucks that offensively and hate-wise Burtgang < Joyeuse though.
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:55 pm

This really hurts a lot of mythics though. Some like SAM and MNK are really going to depend on if their Augments effect are any good. And even then the enhances Third Eye and Dodge/Focus would have to be freaking rediculous.
Back to top Go down
Jyosshu

Jyosshu

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:57 pm

If they made third eye not fail, I could actually tank more.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:03 pm

Scritch wrote:
This really hurts a lot of mythics though. Some like SAM and MNK are really going to depend on if their Augments effect are any good. And even then the enhances Third Eye and Dodge/Focus would have to be freaking rediculous.

COR almost entirely depends on how big the QD boost is. I'm not really sure if the RAcc boost would be large enough to warrant cycling in a Salute in between Slugs.
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:07 pm

Honestly that's how I felt before even considering this new information. I just can't see a boost to R.Att/occasionally deals double damage as really being that much better than just standard Joy+Martial spam. (Unless it could double damage on a WS, then that would be crazy).

As for cycling Leaden Salute, you may just have to to keep your R.Acc up for consistent Slugs without Martial's Acc bonus.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:12 pm

Yeah, the base D isn't really any higher, and there's the Detonator boost loss. In terms of actual normal non-QD damage, Death Penatly would actually do less damage than Martial/Coffinmaker/Murderer+Supremacy for standard melee TP -> WS usage. Kinda shitty.
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:15 pm

:/ Its base DMG doesn't even beat Corsair's Gun+1. Knowing SE the Enhances Quick Draw won't even be enough to out damage Corsair's+1's higher DMG.

At least this makes it MUCH easier to decide between Death Penalty and Kenkonken if I were to ever try to get one.
Back to top Go down
Tanith

Tanith

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:20 am

Jyosshu wrote:
If they made third eye not fail, I could actually tank more.

Taru HP says otherwise. And I tank fine even w/o a mythic weapon on SAM.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:50 am

Real tanks use Hagun.
Back to top Go down
Tanith

Tanith

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:27 pm

Callisto wrote:
Real tanks use Aegis.
Back to top Go down
Jyosshu

Jyosshu

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:01 pm

Damage wasn't my issue for sam tanking. It was the failthirdasseye, and taru HP doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy fucking shit...   Holy fucking shit... Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy fucking shit...
Page 1 of 1