slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

ThisisforPuppy v1.0 AmIAsCoolAsCallistoYet?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scritch

PostSubject: ThisisforPuppy v1.0 AmIAsCoolAsCallistoYet?   Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:47 pm

Well this started on Thanksgiving Break when I was SO FUCKING GOD DAMN BORED sitting at home. Serving as both a method for me to stop answering so many stupid questions in LS chat, and as a place to put all my thoughts down about gear, I made a guide to Puppetmaster.

I know 100% of you don't care and 99% of you don't even have the job unlocked, but here it is. http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc43sxfw_0g9bjkzg3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mote

PostSubject: Re: ThisisforPuppy v1.0 AmIAsCoolAsCallistoYet?   Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:51 pm

is it really as obnoxious to skill up the puppet skills as it sounds like? i think that's my only real problem with leveling it.

Well, and it used to be expensive to level... no idea what it's like now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: ThisisforPuppy v1.0 AmIAsCoolAsCallistoYet?   Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:54 pm

I've been 75 for a few weeks and my mage puppet is 1 from cap on skill, ranged is roughly 10 from cap, and melee is about 40. A lot of this is Level Sync's fault, however. Mage puppets are easy to skill up solo, ranged is easy to skill up in parties. I've.. yet to figure out a really good way to skill up Valoredge though.

At lower levels its not hard though. If you sub PUP to one of your Lv.75 jobs you can actually get skill ups. I capped out all my puppet's skills at 75COR/PUP. Made use of Puppet Roll to increase accuracy.

As for expenses: Its both cheap and expensive at the same time. The master is ridiculously cheap (The only non-R/EX gear I use now are pants, neck, weapon, belt, and back). The puppet is a lot more expensive. The better attachments run 200k-300k. But those aren't really needed until higher levels. Most of the really nice low level attachments are less than 10k.

=/ Of course one of the things I hate about the job is the lack of easily obtained decent gear for PUP. Enkidu, Pantin, Usukane, Pahluwahn, Cobra, and Puppetry. That's it. That is just plain it for your gear choices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jyosshu

PostSubject: Re: ThisisforPuppy v1.0 AmIAsCoolAsCallistoYet?   Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:30 pm

It didn't seem that bad when we were skilling up on steelshells that one day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.personal.kent.edu/~jwygle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThisisforPuppy v1.0 AmIAsCoolAsCallistoYet?   

Back to top Go down

ThisisforPuppy v1.0 AmIAsCoolAsCallistoYet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
slashangry :: /angry :: HOW I SHOT FFXI-
Jump to: