slashangry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other general update discussion/cool shits

Go down 
+4
Thisisi
keith
isladar
Callisto
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scritch

Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:00 pm

Woooooo a reason to go to Bastok again.

GOD DAMNIT A REASON TO GO TO WINDY AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:12 pm

DNC head is pretty heavy-duty for a Bastok drop. I'm not really sure what is the best piece between the body and the legs, the body is a very nice WS piece, though a sidegrade from Enkidu's body, the legs are pretty fucking nice though.

The hands are a bit of a joke, but you can't win them all I guess.
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:17 pm

Body is really nice, yeah. But its gotta compete with Rapparre and Enkidu. Legs have no competition at all except Barbossa (Read: Do not exist). So legs are probably better from that point of view.

Though I guess it might depend on what the Enhances Violent Flourish effect is like. If it lets you reliably Stun HNMs or something instead of just EP mobs, it'd be pretty wtfpwn.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:22 pm

Ah I thought Violent was the skillchain one, lol. Yeah, I would assume it would make the Stun more accurate.
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:27 pm

Wild is the one that makes SCs. But Violent has pretty low success rate on anything higher than EM I've noticed in the few levels I've had it. So increasing its accuracy would be rather nice.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 3:57 pm

It appears Gothic Sabatons are from Behemoth's Dominion, not Glacier.
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:14 pm

In other casket news: WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL TRYING TO GET THIS GOD DAMN SUBLIGAR?

Please phrase your answers in the form of "You're stupid."
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:18 pm

I submit:

lolpup
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:41 pm

On the plus side this is semidecent farming. But it still sucks.

Managed to get 15k in stuff from caskets, and I'm nearing 50k from stacks of random drops, not even counting what I'm NPCing.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:44 pm

I'll probably be out in BD later trying for sabatons, will have bat wings out the ass when I'm done most likely.
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:47 pm

I heard Behemoth dropped a casket. Just farm him.
Back to top Go down
Tempyst

Tempyst

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:50 pm

Callisto wrote:
DNC head is pretty heavy-duty for a Bastok drop. I'm not really sure what is the best piece between the body and the legs, the body is a very nice WS piece, though a sidegrade from Enkidu's body, the legs are pretty fucking nice though.

The hands are a bit of a joke, but you can't win them all I guess.

Hands are actually not bad if only just for the evasion and agi, arguably not as good as denali but whereas anyone doing dynamis will eventually get the hands on a freelot, denali can be a pain to get- likewise with Enkidu/Etoile Body, getting relic drops for DNC is going to be much easier than getting hands on enkidu for a DNC

Legs are probably the best of the set though, I agree
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:51 pm

They're allowing for some pretty nutty Waltz setups now too, I think you can get +20% with AF body/Relic hat/Roundel Earring.
Back to top Go down
Tempyst

Tempyst

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:55 pm

Honestly my DNC barely uses waltzes in parties so waltz potency is something I'm not overly excited about

My Waltz setup is basically af body and then whatever CHR gear I already happened to have, which is basically af head and legs
Back to top Go down
Scritch

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:55 pm

Tempyst wrote:
Honestly my DNC barely uses waltzes in parties so waltz potency is something I'm not overly excited about

Sounds like Sabre Dance time!
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Tempyst wrote:

My Waltz setup is basically af body and then whatever CHR gear I already happened to have, which is basically af head and legs

Would be nice to see a full on build just for DNC/NIN tanking and/or main healing a MP-less meripo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other general update discussion/cool shits   Other general update discussion/cool shits - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other general update discussion/cool shits
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2