slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SCH GEAR HALPZ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illuminatus

PostSubject: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:36 pm

OK, since there are at least 2 other SCH in /angry, I wanna ask what gear you suggest for me!

There are at least 4 sets of equipment I want to make l33t:
1. Nuking
2. Resting
3. Enfeebling
4. Helices
5. Light Arts (curing, enhancing, yadda yadda)

Here's what I have so far:
1. NUKING
Appropriate HQ staff
Bugard +1 or X grip (I have most)
Sweet sachet
AF hat
Elemental torque / Mobhwa +1 [prudence?]
Morion [obviously novio]
Moldavite
AF body or Errant
Goliard cuffs [>yigit]
Balrahn's / Snow x2
Prism Cape
Penitent's
Mahatma Slops
Cobra? Not sure what other good feet there are for nuking-- Rostrum has 3 INT I guess.

4. HELICES
Appropriate HQ staff
Bugard +1
Sweet sachet
AF hat
Mobhwa+1
Morion
Moldavite
Errant body
Errant hands
Snowx2
Prism
Penitent's
Mahatma slops
Feet??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melode

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:57 am

well my sch is 66 and climbing so i haven't thought out specific sets, but some gear i have (or gettinmg at some point)
(btw im noy going for the best of everything more like what can be used for multiple sets so im not 70/70 when i gear)

yigit
goliard (have hat and loltrews so far)
lots of obis lol
hale ring
Vicious mufflerss
as far as cobra go i just went w/ the hat and hands

you pretty much have everything else listed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iono

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:01 am

I hate to BLOW YOUR MIND but it all depends on the mob you're fighting.
I'll tell you everything i know from soloing/duping onSCH when i gert back from my last final i have to leave for right now. Gogo korean! =P lol anyways you'd be amazed at what gear you'd want for what let me just say that =P o'll bbl to elaborate. Also: FUCK YEAH 5 MINUTE ENLIGHTENMENT. (hope Relic enhances Stormsurge to +10 maybe?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iono

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:37 am

DOUBLE POST. I just remembered that My final isn't till 12:30 instead of 12 so I DO have like 30 minutes.

OK so your gear all depends on what mob you're fighting obviously. It's almost just like BLM. Basically anytime you're fgith anything weak to magic (Puddings or such) you (at 75) should need jsut about 0 Skill equip to do maximum damage. this may mean you get resisted for maybe half on 1 out of 12 casts but for the most part it's not a problem at all when you're busting 1933 Thunder IV's on a good day(by day i mean day+weather[+storm if it's not already double weather]) =P

Nuking gear you basically want to stack as much MAB as you can. The added INT that you already have in slots you can't put MAB in helps for the accuracy of the spell (as INT is a key in determining "accuracy") Helix, obviously you want to stack as much INT as possible but where you can't add in you want to add MAB again. Think of the 2 sets as opposites that attract. lol. For the majority of the time you won't even be gear swapping that many pieces anyways between the 2 sets.
I unlike you happy bastards with your novio earrings and fancy gear run on the poor-man's gear and still bust just under 1700 Thunder IV's on puddings (when i was in a MB the other day and no blm could even touch my dmg i was disheartened).

For about 80% of the time you'll want to consider these thigns because a majority of the time at 75 nothing is that difficult that you need the added Macc of Skill to land a decent helix or T4. But in the situation your stuff is doing horrible you Could swap out some gear (such as Scholar's robe for the +15 skills) My setup for Nuking/helix (becaus ei'm poor and don't have a lot of MAB gear to mix into nuking) is:
Staff of element
Bugard Strap +1
Phantom Tathlum
AF hat
Elemental Torque (Only because i don't have any +int gear that SCH can use ot replace this with. Prudence owuld be nice tho =) but mohbwa is fine and Enlightened chain is better. The int will help more then the Skill in 80% of the cases)
Abyssal Earring (i unlike you don't have a novio to replace this with. I've seen people with other +2 int here and that's all good. I like the +dark skill ontop of it for my Drains and Aspirs when i solo exp on puddings.)
Moldavite Earring
Errant Hpl. (because i don't have Mhatama and no MAB body for T4 nukes. You'll want this INT or MAB)
Errant Cuffs (because i'm trying to get people to get points for Yigit gages because yes. they are pimp daddy for this. goliard cuffs are nice too)
Tamas ring (duh)
Diamond ring (cus i'm poor again and can't afford Snow)
Rainbow Cape (prism is nice =P )
Penitent's Rope (for helix's or nukes i don't have the obi for) elemental Obi (for the nukes you do have the obi for and be sure to use storms accordingly[but that's a no brainer i'm sure])
Errant Slops (again, mahamta. nice.)
Goliard Clogs (The Int is nice on these plus i doesn't hurt to have the added MAcc from the boots. Plus HMP? i mean. come on.)

I don't really gear swap between for nukes except for the obis and staves but i don't have that much gear to swap in and out so =/ Basically stack as much INT/MAB you can obviously depending on if nuke or helix because helix get much mroe help from int then MAB generally speaking while nukes are opposite.
But that's basically what i've found for nuking/helix.

Enfeebling you want all the skill you can get. Throw out everything i just told you up there and think purely skill cus all you want to do is land the spell. Drain/Aspir you also want all the dark skill you can get and added INT to that is nice but makes no difference really. For enfeebs once you've capped your skill you're probably going to want to stack int to help land it if nothing. Spells like slow though you'll want the MND for.
Light arts you're basically going to stick again to the same rule above. You'll want as much skill you can WHILE stacking as much MND as possible. although it depends on the spells you're main idea is usually the MND.

My main set on Light Arts is almost always 100% of the time:
Light staff (or element staff for enfeebs Or Water staff for stoneskinga =P MND NIGGA)
Staff Strap (enmity and MP imo ouways the 1 MND here)
Phantom Tathlum (cus i don't have anything to replace this with and mp is nice)
Walahra Turban (for the haste and MP cus i don't have any bawlin MND head piece)(sometimes i use AF for the sublimation boost but if you have refresh just take that and use something else)
Justice badge =( (i got no better MND+ neck)
I have no MND earrings atm cus i don't usually need the MND but it'll help to have them.
Errant Body (Mnd mnd mnd)
Scholar's Bracers (these are realy good for light arts with the MND plus. If you have something better i'd use 'em but these are nice.)
Tamas ring
(I have a stupid +2 mnd ring that's liek lvl 20 or so but you know. Mnd. you want it.)
Rainbow cape again
Penitent's Rope
Scholar's Pants
Goliard Clogs

If you're not Tarutaru (i know you are Illu but idk about Mel) Feel free to plug in +MP gear where you want it and if you just want the extra MP you can do the same Illu. i've foudn that with as MP efficient SCH is in Dark Arts They're 20 times more efficient in Light arts except initially after you buff because Accession doubles the MP costs so Prot4 and Shell 4 are expencive. other then that MP is never really an issue and if you don't have refresh cast on you you can always sublimate the MP with or without the Af head. AF head only speeds up the proccess.

Resting should pretty much be dead obvious what you want =P.

Now i gtg. Ask if you want to know anythign and i'll get you when i get back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callisto

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:55 am

Edit: Haha, Iono got his in as I was typing mine, I'm sure we don't differ that much.

The nice(or not?) thing about SCH is they really don't get a ton of gear, so in most cases some combination of Yigit + Goliard = all set.

You're going to want 2 nuking sets, 1 for powa and one with more elemental skill for more acc when you're fighting something more resistant than puddings.

Helices are based on Elemental Skill and the initial damage is calculated the same as nuke damage as far as I know, so you can use the same gear for both nuking and helices. If I remember correctly Helices were roughly the equivalent of Aero II in terms of base D/maffs and such.

Going by stuff that's relatively easy/medium to get(and before I get started, level your RDM sub, you get 20 MAB from that alone):

Powa Set:
HQ Staff
Bugard+1
Sweet Sachet
AF Hat works fine, or Cobra hat
Uggy Pendant when under 51% MP/Philomath Stole -> Prudence
Morion/Phantom(+1)
Moldavite
Errant body
Yigit Gages
Snow/Diamond x2, Omega/Tamas works fine
Prism Cape
Penitent's/Sea Obis
Mahatma
Yigit feet all the way

Acc Set:
HQ Staff
Elemental
Sweet
AF Hat
Elemental Torque
Elemental Earring if possible
Moldavite
AF Body
Genie Gages
Balrahn's + Snow/whatever INT/Omega
Merciful Cape
Penitent's
AF Legs
Yigits/Goliard/Numerist Pumps

Normally for RDM I suggest having 2 setups for Enfeebling similar to nuking, but since SCH is usually going to be casting things that just need to land like Silence/Bind/Gravity rather than needing a strong Slow/Paralyze, you really just need to focus on that part.

Enfeebling:
HQ Staff
Elemental Grip
Sweet Sachet is fine still
AF Hat(there's not really a lot in this slot until we see what AF+1/Relic looks like)
Enfeebling/Spider Torque
Enfeebling Earring if possible
Loquacious Earring
AF Body for Bind/Grav/Sleep etc, Errant for light-based like Silence
Goliard/Yigit - Goliard might see slightly more acc, but for Bind you may want the INT of Yigit
Balrahn's + INT or MND(Balrahn's + Omega is balla, or the MAcc ring from Chigre works)
Prism Cape, Altruistic if possible
Penitent's
Mahatma for Bind/Grav/Sleep, AF for Silence
Goliard/Avocat Pigaches

Resting:
Dark Staff(ofc)
Elemental Grip/Staff Strap
Something with MP ideally, P.Tathlum/H.Bomb
AF Hat if Sublimation is still charging, Goliard if sitting on a full pool already
Beak Necklace(+1)
Insomnia + Relaxing/Loq/Magnetic/whatever
Going to say Errant Body for now, though I'm betting they add +5 hMP to AF+1 body, they always do for mage sets
Some hands with MP or Genie Gages
MP Rings
MP Cape
Hierarch Belt
Yigit Seraweels
Goliard or Numerist Pumps

For Light Arts I would focus on Conserve MP/Enmity- for healing/Regen/Raise, and Enhancing Skill/MND for Enhancing Set.

Healing:
Light Staff
Raptor+1/Staff Strap
Hedgehog Bomb if possible
Goliard Chapeau
Promise Badge
Ideally Loq + Magnetic, but whatever works
Goliard Saio
Cobra Gloves
MND Rings/Trooper's Ring
Prism Cape
Penitent's Rope/Korin Obi
AF Legs
AF Feet

Enhancing:
Neptune's Staff or Mythic Wand+1 for Stoneskin/Fourth Mace for everything else
Raptor+1 w/ Neptune's
Hedgehog/whatever
Goliard Chapeau for Stoneskin/Cobra Cloche for everything else
Promise Badge(Stoneskin)/Enhancing Torque(everything else)
Earrings don't matter a ton, Augmenting + something
Errant Body(Stoneskin)/Goliard Saio(everything else)
Yigit Gages(Stoneskin/Cobra Gloves(everything else)
MND Rings
Prism(Stoneskin)/Merciful(etc)
Penitent's Rope
AF Legs
Cobra Feet/AF Feet

Of course several of these recommendations will probably change later today when AF+1/AF2 is announced. As far as other stuff, not sure if you're on PC or console, how complicated you can make your macros, etc, but you should get in the habit of idling in Terra's Staff/Cheviot Cape/Goliard Trews, as well as AF feet then using macros to swap out of AF feet after you have started casting a spell. You won't get the recast time reduction from the AF Feet if they aren't on when the spell fires, but you'll get the 10%~ casting time reduction as long as they're on when you first start the spell.

Oh and ANRIN OBI for Drain/Aspir, I didn't focus on Dark set but it's relatively easy, AF Body/Dark Torque/Dark Earring or Abyssal, Pluto's/Dark Grip/Anrin Obi, haste everywhere else.

I'll probably post again later when the dat miners dig up the AF+1/AF2.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melode

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:05 pm

Iono wrote:

I unlike you happy bastards with your novio earrings and fancy gear

I wanna be a happy bastard ;;

Iono wrote:

My setup for Nuking/helix (becaus ei'm poor and don't have a lot of MAB gear to mix into nuking) is:

Abyssal Earring (i unlike you don't have a novio to replace this with.)

Diamond ring (cus i'm poor again and can't afford Snow)

shit i has happy as a clam getting my abyssal last week

As for Diamond this was one piece i was debating on getting the Hale for so i don't need to carry MND and INT ring, but since I haven't been playing long I didn't know if the extra 1 int would make or break a situation. ( I know calli will have something to say about this)

Iono wrote:

Enfeebling you want all the skill you can get. Throw out everything i just told you up there and think purely skill cus all you want to do is land the spell. Drain/Aspir you also want all the dark skill you can get and added INT to that is nice but makes no difference really. For enfeebs once you've capped your skill you're probably going to want to stack int to help land it if nothing. Spells like slow though you'll want the MND for.

lol i know that feeling from being WHM

Iono wrote:

My main set on Light Arts is almost always 100% of the time:

Justice badge =( (i got no better MND+ neck)

I dont think there is one

Iono wrote:
If you're not Tarutaru (i know you are Illu but idk about Mel)

And yes, Im a taru :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melode

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:07 pm

lol i was wondering when calli would get on this :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callisto

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:12 pm

Melode wrote:
As for Diamond this was one piece i was debating on getting the Hale for so i don't need to carry MND and INT ring, but since I haven't been playing long I didn't know if the extra 1 int would make or break a situation. ( I know calli will have something to say about this)

Yeah I forgot about this, especially if you're lacking a Tamas/Omega Ring, Hale Ring isn't the best per se, but it's decent enough to save you an inventory spot and cheap/easy to get. Especially if you play on console, where the macro line slot is just as important as the inventory space, since you can use it for both Light and Dark Arts.

The 'ideal' combo to me is Omega + Tamas, yes you'd be missing 1-2 MND and/or INT from having Snow/Aqua, but especially for a job where carrying all 8 sea obis is extremely beneficial, you want to start cutting some corners on inventory space somewhere.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melode

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:17 pm

well since i was only ever able to make like 3 einerjars it easy to say i do not in fact have Omega ring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callisto

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:20 pm

Callisto wrote:
Going to say Errant Body for now, though I'm betting they add +5 hMP to AF+1 body, they always do for mage sets

LOOK AT ME I'M AWESOME

Scholar's Gown +1
Body DEF:39 MP+18 INT+3 MND+3
Enhances "Dark Arts" effect
MP recovered while healing +5
CanEquip, NoSale, Ex, Rare
SCH74

Last edited by Callisto on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callisto

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:25 pm

more AF+1/Relic info:

AF+1:

Scholar's Gown +1
Body DEF:39 MP+18 INT+3 MND+3
Enhances "Dark Arts" effect
MP recovered while healing +5
SCH74

Sch. Loafers +1
Feet DEF:11 MP+20 AGI+3 INT+3 Enmity-2
Grimoire: Reduces spellcasting time
SCH74Sch. Loafers +1
Feet DEF:11 MP+20 AGI+3 INT+3 Enmity-2
SCH74

Sch. M.board +1
Head DEF:16 MP+20 INT+5
Enhances "Sublimation" effect
Enmity-1
SCH74

Sch. Bracers +1
Hands DEF:14 MP+20 MND+5
Spell interruption rate down 20%
Enmity-3
SCH74

Scholar's Pants +1
Legs DEF:28 MP+25 VIT+3 MND+3 Enmity-2
Enhances "Light Arts" effect
SCH74

Relic:

Argute Gown
Body DEF:38 HP+15 MP+15
Enhancing magic skill +7
"Magic Def. Bonus"+5
SCH75

Argute Loafers
Feet DEF:13 MP+20 Healing magic skill +7
Weather: Enhances "Celerity"
and "Alacrity" effect
SCH72

Argute M.board
Head DEF:16 HP+10 MP+10 MND+5
Elemental magic skill +7
SCH75

Argute Bracers
Hands DEF:14 MP+20 INT+3 MND+3
Enfeebling magic skill +7
Enmity-2
SCH71

Argute Pants
DEF:27 HP+15 MP+15 INT+5
Dark magic skill +7 Enmity-2
SCH73

Argute Belt
Waist DEF:6 MP+20 INT+5 MND+5
Magic Accuracy+2
"Magic Def. Bonus"+2
SCH70

Relic +1:

Argute Gown +1
Body DEF:39 HP+17 MP+17
Enhancing magic skill +7
"Magic Def. Bonus"+6
SCH75

Argute Loafers +1
DEF:14 MP+25 Healing magic skill +9
and "Alacrity" effect
SCH75

Argute M.board +1
DEF:17 HP+12 MP+12 MND+6
Elemental magic skill +7
SCH75

Argute Bracers +1
Hands DEF:15 MP+20 INT+4 MND+4
Enmity-3
SCH75

Argute Pants +1
DEF:28 HP+17 MP+17 INT+6
Dark magic skill +7 Enmity-3
SCH75

JESUSFUCK @ SCH belt
Will update as they come...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
isladar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:12 pm

Calli I need you to level WAR SAM and NIN so you can write out guides to the jobs I play :/

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:17 pm

Ahem, my WAR/SAM/DRK guide(NIN isn't so far removed):

Askar/PCC(Gorgets for WS)/DD Earring #1/Brutal
Hauby+1/Askar/Acc Ring #1/Rajas
Forager's/Swift(Warwolf for WS)/Haidate or Homam/Dusk+1(something something STR for WS)

TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Back to top Go down
View user profile
isladar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:19 pm

Brutal is in the wrong spot but otherwise perfect.

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:20 pm

Well my DD Earring #1 is Hollow and Hollow is always left so there's a power struggle going on IN MY FUCKING EARS and yeah

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callisto

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:22 pm

isladar wrote:
Brutal is in the wrong spot but otherwise perfect.

Also on a serious note, I tell people all the fucking time that if you learn THE GAME in general, you can figure out any job whether you level it or not, except for pet jobs because they suck.

But really, a few pieces here and there different depending on making a 6-hit build work, and what I wrote is honestly right on, and I don't have any of those jobs past 40.

Like this thread, I don't have SCH +20, but I know how nukes/enfeebling/Conserve MP work, and you can look at what's available and make educated decisions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mote

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:11 pm

Callisto wrote:
Ahem, my WAR/SAM/DRK guide(NIN isn't so far removed):

Askar/PCC(Gorgets for WS)/DD Earring #1/Brutal
Hauby+1/Askar/Acc Ring #1/Rajas
Forager's/Swift(Warwolf for WS)/Haidate or Homam/Dusk+1(something something STR for WS)

TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my gear sucks ; ;

albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iono

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:59 pm

First off: DAMN YOU CALLISTO BEATING ME TO POSTING THE AF/RELIC. fucking Korean final making me not be next to my computer n shit.

Callisto wrote:
more AF+1/Relic info:
Argute Gown
Body DEF:38 HP+15 MP+15
Enhancing magic skill +7
"Magic Def. Bonus"+5
SCH75
There's your Enhancing skill.
also: MORE SUBLIMAITON ENHANCEMENT AWESOME lol.

Callisto wrote:
Argute Loafers
Feet DEF:13 MP+20 Healing magic skill +7
and "Alacrity" effect

SCH72
WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.
I must know. How the fuck to you improve on a strat that has no negative effects? Let alone reduces your cast/recast to 50% which is the assumed cap (well recast cap at least) i guess cast time further reduced?

Callisto wrote:
Argute M.board
Head DEF:16 HP+10 MP+10 MND+5
Elemental magic skill +7
SCH75
More Spellcast down. I wonder if this'll be 5% also. if so dear god SCH will have so much FC.
Also: MND for your headpiece! yus!

Callisto wrote:
Argute Bracers
Hands DEF:14 MP+20 INT+3 MND+3
Enmity-2
SCH71
There's your enfeebling skill. and some mnd, int, and enmity to boot!

Callisto wrote:
Argute Pants
DEF:27 HP+15 MP+15 INT+5
Dark magic skill +7 Enmity-2
SCH73
disappointing but Hey! more dark skill for your drain/aspirs!

Callisto wrote:
Argute Belt
Waist DEF:6 MP+20 INT+5 MND+5
Magic Accuracy+2
"Magic Def. Bonus"+2
SCH70
Not to sound repeadative but JESUSFUCK SCH BELT

Going back and looking at Call's post on his gears the idea of Conserve MP/-enmity is a good one. I never relaly thought much into conserve mp but with the trait it's a good idea. nicely done =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callisto

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:16 pm

Iono wrote:
I must know. How the fuck to you improve on a strat that has no negative effects? Let alone reduces your cast/recast to 50% which is the assumed cap (well recast cap at least) i guess cast time further reduced?

Yeah I was pretty interested on this, simply because I can't really think of how Alacrity/Celerity are or could be affected by Weather, plus they specifically used 'Enhances' instead of 'Augments', which means that it should make the current effects stronger rather than adding some new effect/ability to them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iono

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:19 pm

I guess it's whenever you had a storm spell on you? like how the Grimoir thing for cast times on the feet?
Also: You think they'll bump the recast reduction too? Having less then 50% recast on any spell. mind boggling!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callisto

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:23 pm

Unless they make it to go past the caps that are already in place and stack with Haste/Fast Cast I don't know how they could even do that. I know that as RDM/SCH when I was messing with Arts the casting time reduction didn't really have any effect since I was pretty much capped on Fast Cast as is, but I don't have Alacrity/Celerity yet so I never tested if those go even further past the cap for casting time(I think the do actually). I'd be highly surprised if they did for recast times, as that could make for some pretty broken shit that RDM/SCH could do with Bind.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iono

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:32 pm

Voidstorm gives +all stats starting from 1 i think.(+1 for each merit?)
Aka: I have 2 points in stormsurge, therefore +3(+1 for the other merit for a total of 4) to the stat of STR for Firestorm. But Voidstorm gives +2 to all stats (i assume starts at +1 to all then +1 for the 2nd merit?).
I should of tested if it only gave +1 to all from lvl 1 but i didn't think to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callisto

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:38 pm

Seems kind of sweet with Hailstorm + nuking, does it give the extra stats to party members when you cast the storms on them as well?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iono

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:56 pm

Confirmed it does. With it my friend who did the 297 Helix has now beat his personal best to do 301 Cryohelix. =) BADASS.

Also: i'm still deciding on whether to merit up stormsurge or Enlightenment. cus a 5 minute enlightenment would be nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:45 pm

Thank you all for your input!

Iono wrote:
Confirmed it does. With it my friend who did the 297 Helix has now beat his personal best to do 301 Cryohelix. =) BADASS.

Also: i'm still deciding on whether to merit up stormsurge or Enlightenment. cus a 5 minute enlightenment would be nice.

You can max out both? Or are you meriting some other Cat II merit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:54 pm

[quote="Callisto"]
isladar wrote:
Like this thread, I don't have SCH +20, but I know how nukes/enfeebling/Conserve MP work, and you can look at what's available and make educated decisions.

That's why I used you bitches to name-drop some hawt itemz I may have overlooked :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iono

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:42 am

Illuminatus wrote:

I was referrign to which one i wanted to fully merit first. But i reread the merits on Enlightenment and it's 1:30 per additional merit so i think i'm going to full merit that down to 4 minute ability first. Supposedly people on BG were comaplaining it didn't work right but mine works fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:12 am

Iono wrote:
Illuminatus wrote:

I was referrign to which one i wanted to fully merit first. But i reread the merits on Enlightenment and it's 1:30 per additional merit so i think i'm going to full merit that down to 4 minute ability first. Supposedly people on BG were comaplaining it didn't work right but mine works fine.

It has wrong help text, it's supposed to be 1:15 per merit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iono

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Confirmed again. It is 1:15. Even still. 5 minute Enlightenment fuck yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCH GEAR HALPZ?   

Back to top Go down

SCH GEAR HALPZ?
Page 1 of 1