slashangry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS!

Go down 
+3
Ishraviel
Yojoyochenjo
Iono
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Iono

Iono

I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS! Empty
PostSubject: I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS!   I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:57 pm

Actually, I want to harvest them and trade them to be crafted into nifty belts.
Anyone want to go Farm up some organs sometime? I need to get my Hyorin Obi.
Got 1 Hpemde, 3 Aern, and 3 tissue. Maybe not an event and just a "hey who wants to go speraticly" thing

Edit: Also, Anyone interested in helping me kill Ifrit again? I need to get an Ifrit's Blade for my BLU.
Back to top Go down
Yojoyochenjo

Yojoyochenjo

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS!   I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:45 am

Well I know for a FACT I'll be home on time today, so yes and yes. Let's do ifrit today, and see if we have time for organs before assaults. I'll probably be home around 3:30 central, but I'll put Yojo in Kaz on SMN sometime today.
Back to top Go down
Iono

Iono

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS!   I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:34 am

I have Class at 5:30 EST and have to leave for class around 4:30-4:45. (aka when you get home) =/ I also am goign to go to a friend's house after that but they have internet (and the school does too).

What I could do is go to school extra early and wait outside then i'd have plenty of time. Tomorrow's our "final" which is really just an easy quiz that I don't even have to take to pass the class with an A so that class really isn't anything except she's an attendance nazi so i kindof have to atleast show up. I'll leave early and we can do Ifrit if nothing. =)

YOUR MY BOY BROJO =)

Edit: I've been up all night (literally. Been working for the past 7 hours on this) working on my SCH Spellcast xml and got it working and fixed around 40 problems and write out at least 30 new rules and heard you were proficient in it cujo so thought maybe i could get some advice on a few of my rules. I'll catch you later on when you get on and catch ya in vent =P
Back to top Go down
Yojoyochenjo

Yojoyochenjo

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS!   I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:13 am

Good deal. I'll gear up and head out to the cloister now then...I think I'll be back online at 3:45 central.
Back to top Go down
Iono

Iono

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS!   I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:03 pm

THANKS YOJO. SORRY I FORGOT I ALREADY DID IFRIT AND JUST WENT AND PICKED UP MY BLADE.

But thanks =P Let me know if you ever wanna go get some Organs. I think i'ma go try soloing up some on SCH later. Wondering if i can Gravity/Helix/T3 pwn. MAYBE EVEN BIND. we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Ishraviel

Ishraviel

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS!   I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:23 pm

Damn, I saw this header and thought I might get a blowjob.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS!   I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:28 pm

DON'T LOSE HOPE
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS!   I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:03 pm

TOO LATE, HOPE LOST
Back to top Go down
Thisisi

Thisisi

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS!   I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:20 pm

thats ok jailer of hope is a cunt anyway
Back to top Go down
Illuminatus

Illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS!   I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 3:18 am

i can has organz prz
i needs all dem beltz

yeah shee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS!   I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS! Empty

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO EAT YOUR ORGANS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
slashangry :: /angry :: HOW I SHOT FFXI-