slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brogan

PostSubject: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:58 am

I wasn't able to make the Belt run yesterday. Can we plan a run for those who were unable to attend/didn't get a belt? I'm free today(Monday), Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday morning/afternoon. Sorry to ask, but I was unable to make it :( Anyone down?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mote

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:02 am

I think we're taking a break from Sacrarium for a few weeks, other than those that need to hunt up new codexes.

Either way, I am taking a break from Sacrarium for a few weeks. :/

But we still love you Brogan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:18 am

No worries, I understand. I'll try to hit up my Friend's List and see where that gets me. If I can't find anyone, a few weeks won't kill me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melode

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:43 am

dont worry there's a few of us that still need them to. and knowing how much we all love them, i'm sure we wont get around to it before we leave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishraviel

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:48 am

Not to volunteer or anything but we've been doing belt runs for the last couple of weeks in a row and maybe we should all just wait a couple weeks until fusion, bring a ridiculous number of FC's and get this shit done. I know the standard operating procedure is to bring a Codex for each guy what needs a belt, but why? Is there some kind of respawn cooldown?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
isladar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:08 pm

I don't understand what you're asking.. you bring codexes for people who need them because you can't pop the dudes without a codex. And its not as if they can double-drop. I just be fucking happy if they dropped at all, goddamnit.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:08 pm

And YES to waiting for fusion for the next sacrarium run, I think everyone hates it for now.

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:13 pm

yeah the people who need them should try to farm a couple so we can do more. and i think cooldown is like 10-15 min?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melode

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:13 pm

yeah the people who need them should try to farm a couple so we can do more. and i think cooldown is like 10-15 min?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:15 pm

Ishraviel wrote:
Not to volunteer or anything but we've been doing belt runs for the last couple of weeks in a row and maybe we should all just wait a couple weeks until fusion, bring a ridiculous number of FC's and get this shit done. I know the standard operating procedure is to bring a Codex for each guy what needs a belt, but why? Is there some kind of respawn cooldown?

They're rare, so each person can only hold one. Each of us can bring one whether we need a belt or not, but that means that if you farm/buy one, you'd have to entrust it to someone else while you acquired a second.

Also, I think there is a repop timer, if negligible, maybe in the 5-15m area, but if we just alternate between spawn locations I don't expect we'd run in to it.

I'd like to go with enough people to just keep all of Sacrarium cleared, all the time. I think that'd be about 8 parties worth of people.

Mote

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:18 pm

if anyone wants to farm up more than one, I don't mind holding a pop item from someone till the next run. I promise not to sell it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:19 pm

The popper also has to have max Fomor hate, and it resets to zero after you pop an NM, so we'd have to have multiple people with max Fomor hate -- in addition, the tarutaru one is a massive pain in the ass (Astral Flow wut wut) so Hume/Galka(/Elvaan?) are preferred to pop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iono

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:21 pm

I'd be down to come help farm the codex's and hold one for you guys if ya wants. I still have to actually get back in. need to get some money into my account real quick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melode

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:24 pm

what we were doing was a couple people would farm the codex and pass them to friends to hold so we had more then we needed and the people who werent farming were maxing out hate (no tarus, cuz you're right he is a pain in the ass) so we had several people to pop w/o trying to max it back out when we went to pop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:07 pm

Melode wrote:
...we had several people to pop w/o trying to max it back out when we went to pop.

As fun as it sounds to go down there with no purpose in mind, if those who're of the appropriate race that already have our belts head down to Sacrarium for the sole purpose of maxing hate, it shouldn't take that long. In terms of the amount of hate that the Fomor provide each, from least to most: Lufaise < Phomiuna < Misareaux < Sacrarium, at least according to my research. I've gone out hunting the Fomor in Misareaux, but they drop nothing (not even Shakudo) and are only up at night, and are thus boring to farm since you can't kill anything else in the zone since it all reduces hate.

Ishraviel

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:38 pm

Why don't we go out, camp those Tauris and read each other stories until they respawn, make a day of it and get a dozen FC's. Then when we make the belt run we just keep doing them until everybody who needs one gets one. We sell the leftover FC's and put the gil in the angrybank. Shit, why not make it a monthly event? A dozen FC's will make almost two and half million gil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishraviel

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:40 pm

As far as the hate issue goes, I'm pretty sure I've maxed my hate on the last two runs. We just cycle through members and it shouldn't be an issue, really.

Furthermore, if we stick to doing it monthly, then Isladar won't keep trying to stab me while shouting "Sacrarium" and that's a good thing, too. Any new members, God help them, can get their belts then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
isladar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:04 pm

Ishraviel wrote:
Why don't we go out, camp those Tauris and read each other stories until they respawn, make a day of it and get a dozen FC's. Then when we make the belt run we just keep doing them until everybody who needs one gets one. We sell the leftover FC's and put the gil in the angrybank. Shit, why not make it a monthly event? A dozen FC's will make almost two and half million gil.

Because there are WAY better ways to make money, and I fucking hate Sacrarium.

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:10 pm

Then you don't have to come with. Anybody who is interested in this little expedition can send me a /tell or let me know a dozen other ways. I'm sure there are a lot of other better ways to make gil, but not all of us can do all of them and this strategy will take care of our belt issue as well. And if it doesn't work out so well, we lost a day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:16 pm

I'm always up for some Sacrarium nonsense, and I don't mind farming codices either.

Thisisi

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:33 pm

i dont know how to quote so ill try something random but
Quote :
A dozen FC's will make almost two and half million gil.

christ how much are codexs selling for on sith, thats another thing i used to farm/sell daily for 200-300k, but they are down to like 50-70k here now and i dont bother

Last edited by Thisisi on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : holy shit my random quote idea thingy worked)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mote

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:45 pm

100k-140k, last I saw in batallia. (saturday)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:46 pm

They're about 75k in Batallia bazaars last I checked.

12 x 75k = 900k
totally not worth it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kartis

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:38 pm

I'd be more than willing to farm Codices, or do Swift belt runs over and over until everyone who needs them gets them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
isladar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:32 pm

I'll be more enthusiastic once I've forgotten how I've spent the last three Sundays of my life :3

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:40 pm

Seriously, You missed out on all that, praying you could be doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illuminatus

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:46 am

"I TOLD YOU! How great is Jesus?"
"Yeah, um, about that... I've decided to devote my life to Satan instead. Thanks though!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:54 am

REWIND! Let's try to get this going again, now that we're expecting the S.S. Dudemang (Ramuh) to enter port shortly. It doesn't have to be immediate, but I'd like it to be as soon as possible. Thanks for the consideration, and I apologize if reviving this post will be a waste of your time.

Edit: I'd also like to preemtively apologize for those who will be cornered into helping. Ra ha ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowrunner

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:08 am

I can't click on the rewind button ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Day

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:40 am

Haha I been trying for 20 minutes. Glad I'm not the only one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?   

Back to top Go down

One More Straw to the Camel's Back? It'll be fine, right?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next