slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

lolElphaba

Go down 
AuthorMessage
isladar
Admin

PostSubject: lolElphaba   Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:35 pm

Evidently this cunt still has access to the mod forums even though she isn't a mod? (For those not completely familiar, she is what CODE REDERER was made for). But she reports a post today:

Thread about suicide on youtube-like website in General -- she wants to remove all links to justin.tv where the suicide was posted

She says,

Quote :
I think we should take out all references to the link of the website but one, including the one in the title. It's in there too much, and it's driving traffic to that website that doesn't need to be going there. This is not something that's cool, or awesome, this is fucking sad, and doesn't need to be villified, it should be held up as a BAD EXAMPLE, or better yet, links given for people who might feel that way.

(Maybe I'm pissed about it because i've been suicidal before and seeing something like that on a message board is an automatic trigger to feeling like maybe the kid was right. I hate links that aren't marked with trigger warnings, which is why I never go in spam anymore, and mostly why I don't look at a ton of things on BG.)

The thread's already gone to hell, as I knew it would.

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I HAVE ISSUES

My response:

Quote :
The website didn't do anything.

Nor can the internet totally 100% prepare anyone for what emotional reaction they'll have to a particular set of stimuli; if I click something and don't like it, I click away. "YOU DIDN'T WARN ME" is rather silly, as no one can read someone's mind and anticipate that someone wouldn't like the content.

There are NSFW tags and rules accordingly on BG for content deemed NSFW.. there are no tags, nor the time to implement them if there were, for TTMPAUATIYRTAADW (that's Things That May Produce An Unwelcome Association That Is Your Responsibility To Anticipate And Deal With, if you're unfamiliar).

Then I went to the thread and shit all over her:

Quote :
Quote :
Originally Posted by Penthesilea
How are we to have empathy/sympathy for everyone worldwide who are struggling with depression/anxiety/mypoopwontcomeout disorders?
I'm sorry they struggle with them, but I'm more sorry about having to hear about it.

I cannot stand people who bring up their 'unfortunates' as if that's somehow a form of meaningful conversation. I see you're dealing with your unpleasant issue by making me sit through listening to you go into far too much detail that I didn't ask for as to why you're incapable of doing whatever. Gosh, thanks.

I don't care what the name of your neurosis is, what that means for you, why it makes something 'hard', what meds you're on, what daddy did to you. Being able to share that with someone is a gift, not a ticket to sympathy, and unless I specifically ask, keep it to yourself.

The minute you think your problems are interesting is the minute you have a real problem.

Sorry for wall-o-quotes but I know Erik loves hearing about the bitch getting owned and I finally have a place to put all the delicious mod-forum stuff that y'all don't get to see.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: lolElphaba   Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:39 pm

Oh I see Callisto already swum around in there, but at least now you have the backstory as to why I was posting that. It really was just to slap her for her bullshit "maybe I'm just upset because I'VE BEEN SUICIDAL AND LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY PROBLEMS"

PostSubject: Re: lolElphaba   Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:40 pm

oh shit actually on my lunch break I was totally thinking of something related, hold on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
isladar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lolElphaba   Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:41 pm

lemme charge my camera to take video if you're going to kill yourself at the 'hood tonight

PostSubject: Re: lolElphaba   Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:54 pm

IT'S GONNA BE AWWWWWWSUM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tempyst

PostSubject: Re: lolElphaba   Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:17 pm

is there even anyone who spends more than an hour a day on the internet who hasn't felt suicidal at one point or another
Back to top Go down
View user profile
isladar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lolElphaba   Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:44 pm

LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT THOUGH

Admin

PostSubject: Re: lolElphaba   Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:50 pm

oh man i just totally blew REDERER cover in IAS but it felt gooooood

PostSubject: Re: lolElphaba   

Back to top Go down

lolElphaba