slashangry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
slashangry

dawg I heard you like attachments so we put a murderluge in yo dildo phone, so you can gyros while you fuck robots

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

looool...going to miss Ramuh

Go down 
+3
Jyosshu
keith
Callisto
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Callisto

Callisto

looool...going to miss Ramuh Empty
PostSubject: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:39 pm

lol, Brownbobee/Foshizzle posts pic with their Faf ToD on BG then takes it down like the people who are going to actually camp it don't have it already...
Back to top Go down
keith
Admin
keith

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:42 pm

Frick they have some awsesome looking forums.
Back to top Go down
Jyosshu

Jyosshu

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:43 pm

What does Zerg care >.> Anyways, we got rid of the biggest dick a while before breaking /coughgrafhcough

fosh always came across like he was semi-retarded to me. The whole "I'm really two ppl" thing was a bit much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.personal.kent.edu/~jwygle/
Jyosshu

Jyosshu

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:45 pm

Awesome if it were a community of alien abduction victims in 1992, or X-Files fans.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:49 pm

Jyosshu wrote:
What does Zerg care >.> Anyways, we got rid of the biggest dick a while before breaking /coughgrafhcough

About 50% of Zerg are former rejects of ours.
Back to top Go down
Jyosshu

Jyosshu

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:51 pm

Ahh. meh.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:54 pm

Apprently I was expected to start some sort of LS on Ramuh, lol. It seems people who I don't even really know or talk to are discussing my server jump. On the upside I can start over with a fresh 100 blist spots. Ok, 99, Vaalmont's not coming off it, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Jyosshu

Jyosshu

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:55 pm

LOL Yeah, I think it's safe to say he should stay on there. Also, I think today is my last day of internet for a while. Hopefully I can be back around the end of January >.>
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:00 pm

k well good luck w/ the job and whatnot, will obviously see you post-transfer. If Eric and whoever end up wanting to come give em the info, GG might be coming as well after he weighs the financial end.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:45 pm

Holy jesuscocks...this is actually one of their sack's forums sig:

looool...going to miss Ramuh L_bde41257df6342c69598a358da5b295a
Back to top Go down
keith
Admin
keith

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:53 pm

Shit I've been wondering what WHM AF looks like.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:56 pm

IN YOUR FACE
Back to top Go down
Tanith

Tanith

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:18 am

Shit guys I'm sorry, have to reform MH to finish the Smithing off.... And you know Aegis is unfinished so how could I quit then.

FFS I don't know where people come to these conclusions, the fact that I was 90+ smithing before I made the shell and the fact that I made millions off of imperial wootz ingots doesn't seem to be a factor. Seriously people are retards and now I really wonder if it was Grafh or Zangada who said shit about me only doing dynamis for the currency / smithing upgrade because both of the jackasses always imply one thing or another now and again.
Back to top Go down
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:23 am

I'll let you all in on a little secret:

Caitsith cuz Raj.
Back to top Go down
Tanith

Tanith

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:27 am

looool...going to miss Ramuh Holyshit

I even had this posted on BG, on the good deals from others mistakes but I guess I'm limited to stealing gil from my LS that spends it all on fail outland runs that never dropped my Surcoat and Dynamis-Buburimu so jackasses can get accessories/-1 items.
Back to top Go down
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:32 am

That reminds me of the time someone I know bought a 70k Graet Katana for 7m.
Back to top Go down
Melode

Melode

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:34 am

lol i was reading the Apps from our former MH members and LMAO

Reply to Cadences

Quote :
lol na you will be coming ranger and pld a lot. maybe cor if its a big and we really need ya it. will try and keep you off cor as much as we can if members vote you in(lol if they dont ill kill em!)

Reply from Grafh to MMC's

Quote :
Monky rules, anyone who argues with me will get booted. try me! :P

In Thetones
Quote :
Jobs:75 MNK/NIN/DRG/RNG soon to be 72 drk for oclub zerg
Prior Linkshell: Moghouse- just broke...bastards
Back to top Go down
Tanith

Tanith

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:37 am

Its like an autistic retards convention for endgaming on Ramuh. Hey guys we just killed Behemoth watch out!
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:48 am

It really is awesome, literally the entirety of the reasons I couldn't do MH anymore are all in the same shell. They just need Moramasa to come in with the Osode TP set and they're golden. Also one of their shitty WARs is very upset with me for posting them in gimp/wtf, how dare I say something about them TPing in AF1 hands!
Back to top Go down
isladar
Admin
isladar

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:56 am

Tanith wrote:
Shit guys I'm sorry, have to reform MH to finish the Smithing off.... And you know Aegis is unfinished so how could I quit then.

oh man we should hook up turns out I'M SO FUCKING NEGATIVE

aegis + cliquey negative attitude = wtfpwn
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:57 am

Speaking of I need to properly word the whole 'If I see you TP in Osode on anything but RNG I'm breaking your pearl' clause of the LS rules.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:14 pm

Also Tan you should probably take the weekend off or something, hang out with the family.

I need like 2-3 more rounds of Despot/Zip/SC lol
Back to top Go down
Melode

Melode

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:21 pm

Callisto wrote:
Also Tan you should probably take the weekend off or something, hang out with the family.

I need like 2-3 more rounds of Jello shots and bad x-mas sweaters lol

here here!
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:27 pm

I don't like sweaters :(
Back to top Go down
Tanith

Tanith

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:28 pm

You know if you really want to make gil, just come do sky triggers w/ me too, I need the gil and don't want to spend the 19 hours it requires me to pop Despot solo.
Back to top Go down
Melode

Melode

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:28 pm

fine no sweaters but lots o jello shots
Back to top Go down
Melode

Melode

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:29 pm

Tanith wrote:
You know if you really want to make gil, just come do sky triggers w/ me too, I need the gil and don't want to spend the 19 hours it requires me to pop Despot solo.

sweets i need gil ill come help
Back to top Go down
Tanith

Tanith

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:30 pm

Not you, you couldn't nuke a tunnel worm in north gustaberg.
Back to top Go down
Callisto

Callisto

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:30 pm

Actually yesterday was pretty quick, noone came to Sky post-update I guess. 7 PHs for Despot, Zip was up and wandering. Some LS beat me to SC/Faust, but I spent more time trying to find a palace coffer than I did popping Despot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looool...going to miss Ramuh   looool...going to miss Ramuh Empty

Back to top Go down

looool...going to miss Ramuh
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next